Please read the FAQ before contacting our support team. We are under heavy traffic and doing our best to give the best service.
1) Is it possible to pay with a credit card?
Yes, we support credit cards.
2) Is it possible to pay with wire transfer?
Yes, we support wire transfers.
3) Which cryptocurrencies are available for purchase?
We currently only support Bitcoin and Ethereum.
4) How is the exchange rate determined?
The rate is calculated by taking the average rate that exchanges post and balancing it with the information we have from the miners that we are working with. This provides you with the best and most accurate buy/sell rates.
5) When is the exchange rate determined?
The rate is determined once the transaction has been verified and approved, not before.
6) What is the exchange fee?
The exchange fee is 8% including VAT.
7) Is it possible to receive the crypto right after the payment?
Currently, no. We are looking into features that will make this a reality.
8) How long should I wait for the crypto to arrive in my wallet?
Up to 5 days.
9) Why can it take up to 5 days?
The market is in great straits, banks ask for details about each transfer. It unfortunately takes time to withdraw the money from the stock exchanges.
10) Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before payment. After paying for the order there is no option to cancel the order.
11) Can I buy crypto without uploading my ID?
You must upload your verification documents in order to buy crypto.
12) Why should I sign the KYC (Know Your Customer) document?
The law requires a KYC document when buying crypto over a certain amount, therefore we must ask for KYC for these purchases.